Cleaning & Janitorial Supplies
Did you know that you can get nearly every Cleaning and Janitorial product you need, at incredible prices, included with your Office Supply shipments?
Cleaning is an important part of every business, and with cleaning supplies from Harris American your facility can look its best at all times. From the latest cleaning solutions and janitorial equipment to name-brand floor and furniture care products, Harris can offer you commercial janitorial supplies and cleaning products to help keep your workplace clean, polished, and germ-free. There's more to cleaning and care than equipment, cleaning chemicals and paper products. Contact us now to find the cleaning supplies and other janitorial products you need to help keep your workplace clean.
We offer the following products and so much more!
- Cleaners & Disinfectants
- Brooms, Dusters & Accessories
- Air Fresheners & Sanitizers
- Trash Bags & Cans
- Restroom Supplies
- Pest Control
- Paper Products & Dispensers
- Mops, Sponges & Buckets
- Janitorial Products
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Hand & Skin Care
Our Cleaning and Janitorial cost containment programs include these and much more:
Genuine Joe - where price and quality are one!
With an expanding line of over 350 cleaning, breakroom and facility essentials, Genuine Joe® delivers exactly what you’re looking for – quality and value. The Genuine Joe® cleaning, breakroom and facility supplies product line was developed to meet your needs. Why? Because Joe knows that the success of your business is important. Choose from our broad selection of product categories for every application: paper products, breakroom supplies, office wellness, cleaning solutions, facility maintenance and much more. From paper towels and mop buckets to cups and disposable gloves, Genuine Joe® has the solutions you need. All you have to do is – get Joe!
Contact us today to see how Genuine Joe products can cut your bottom-line
Why are you spending so much on bathroom supplies?
Let's face it, all those towels, tissue and soap really add up fast! In fact, we've found that many offices spend as much on these supplies as they do on office products. We not only supply these products, we'll also educate you on your different options, and show you the best way to save the most!
4 Ways you could be losing money in the bathrooom:
- You haven't swtiched to Touch-Free dispensers. - Supply waste is most apparent with paper toweling in high-traffic facilities. As a result, manufacturers have developed touch-free paper towel dispensers that help minimize the amount of paper being used during the hand drying process in public restrooms. A facility that currently uses c-fold or multi-fold towels can save upwards of 25 to 30 percent on paper usage by implementing a touch-free electronic paper towel dispenser. With manual dispensers, restroom patrons have the option of cranking a lever, pulling down on an exposed piece of paper, or turn a knob to get as much paper as they so choose, but with touch-free automatic dispensers, restroom users are encouraged to only take one sheet of paper toweling that is pre-set to a specified length by the facility.
- Your dispensers are not uniform - Different dispensers usually require different refills. Having a lot of different dispensers means more inventory to manage and keep on-hand which increases the risk of running out of one item while being overstocked on another. Uniform dispensers require one towel, soap, and toilet tissue refill – only 3 items to manage and keep on hand.
- You’re not using foam soap -If facilities are concerned about usage, foam soap has been found to be eight times more spreadable than liquid soap and reduces the quantity of product required for an effective hand wash, according to a recent study. Interestingly, using less product does not equate to less efficacy as a further scientific study shows that there is no significant difference in the cleaning ability between a 0.7 milliliter dosage of foam soap compared to a standard 1.1 milliliter dosage of liquid soap. Additionally, Touch-free soap dispensers give facilities the ability to control the amount of soap being dispensed through adjustable dosage settings. Thus, facilities can eliminate excess waste and overuse by restroom patrons who otherwise are allowed to manually take as much soap as needed. Setting dosages enables cost savings through prolonged product life between refills and reduced maintenance visits.
- You don’t have locking dispensers - If you don’t have locking dispensers, you may be financing someone else’s toilet tissue and towel budget. Locking dispensers can eliminate temptation and waste.
Standardizing your toilet tissue, paper towel, and soap dispensers throughout your office(s) is the best way to prevent losing money in the restroom – click the link below to find out about our FREE Dispenser Program and how you can get started saving money in the bathroom!
Our Free Dispenser program will standardize your bathroom tissue, towel, and skin care dispensers to save time, money, and reduce waste!
- Standardize product to manage inventory more efficiently
- Locked-in, custom pricing
- Usage tracking and reporting to help manage expense
- Complimentary new dispensers for all of your locations Free installation and removal of old dispensers
Contact us today for a more information on our FREE Dispenser Program.
Does choosing a budget paper have to leave you or your co-workers "irritated"?
The answer is NO! Gone are the days when you were forced to choose between "home quality" and "budget" products that left you "irritated"! We offer a tremendous selection of janitorial paper products that will meet both your budget and your needed level of comfort. Let our experts guide your through our offerings.
Contact us today to discuss which janitorial paper products suits your needs.
Take action - reduce chemicals of concern in the environment!
If we’re truly focused on caring for the generations of tomorrow, how do we care for what you need today? It’s really quite simple. In caring for the future, we believe that the Green products we carry are creating brighter solutions for right now. Solutions for your office, your family, and your environment that protect and nurture your well-being today, and open the door to a more sustainable world for generations yet to come. By making conscious choices, we believe the earth will return the favor and continue to care for us, too. Additionally, you'll find that "going Green" is no longer cost prohibitive, and in many cases can save your bottom-line!
Contact us today for a more information on Green cleaning products.
Keurig Coffee Service
Jan-San product of the Month: Hygen Clean Water System
Hygen Clean Water System cleans the water so you can clean the floor. Built-in water filter improves productivity, reduces water and chemical usage, and creates healthier and safer environments. One bucket fill provides clean water all day, eliminating unproductive trips to the janitor closet. Twin-roller design provides optimized wringing efficiency, requiring 50 percent less force to wring than a traditional side press wringer. Built-in scrubbers remove at least 25 percent more dirt from the mop. Adjustable moisture level allows you to select desired mop dampness for better cleaning results. Floor drain lets you empty bucket without lifting, reducing body strain. Back flushable filter is easy to maintain. Innovative bucket is compatible with all Rubbermaid Commercial janitor carts
Contact us for more information on the Hygen Clean Water System
We used to send someone out to get our janitorial supplies, thinking we were saving money that way. Little did we know that we could get all of those supplies at the same or better pricing along with our office supply orders! Harris has made this super easy...and freed our people up from driving to the store!
Robin S. | June 2018